- SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. Shark controls this Site from the U.A.E. Shark makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
- MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, the Website will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the User due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by and between the User and relevant banks of the User, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Illegitimacy of the payment methods (credit/debit card frauds etc.) being used by a User;
Decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
- OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. Shark will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
- REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to Shark through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. Any minor desirous to use or transact on Website, is required to conduct such transaction through their legal guardian or parents.
The Website reserves the right to terminate any membership and / or refuse to provide access to the Website if it is brought to the Website’s notice or if it is discovered that the person accessing/using the Website is under the age of 18 years
By accepting the Terms or using or transacting on the Website, the User irrevocably declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e. 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract and such usage shall be deemed to form a contract between the Website and such User to the extent permissible under applicable laws
- PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Shark to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Shark to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Shark. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
While using the Website, the User specifically undertakes not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or content that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent the User’s affiliation with a person or entity;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of UAE, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting of any other nation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other IPR;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing.
- YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use Shark Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Website of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Website cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section or for any losses occurring thereto. You, as the User, waive any claims against the Website for any loss and damage suffered by you on account of your failure to comply with the Terms and expected good practices in this regard.
- NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Shark’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Shark will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
- LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Shark has no control over these sites or the content within them. Shark does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Shark does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Shark for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at Website.
- COPYRIGHT POLICY. Shark may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that Shark will own all rights, titles, and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At Shark’s request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to Shark or perfect these rights, titles or interests in Shark’s name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. Shark MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. Shark ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. Shark SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF Shark HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF Shark WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to Shark, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted Shark an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. Shark may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against Shark for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to Shark. Any communication or materials you send to Shark will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by Shark for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
- ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. Shark is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.
- User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when the Website, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside UAE; and
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
- exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual Users of our cash on delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that Users conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about the Website, its associates and partners on any property owned or operated by the Website
Returns, Refunds and Exchange Policy
Our ultimate goal is to provide an outstanding experience for you on sharksupplements.com. If for any reason, you decide to return your ordered items, we would like you to be able to return it as easy as you purchased it.
If you have purchased a supplement product and have not opened the container, you can return it within 30 days from the date of delivery of the item for a full refund of the value of the ordered item. This refund does not include the shipping and handling costs that were charged to you.
All nutritional supplement products are kept at our temperature-controlled and air-conditioned warehouses to ensure they always remain fresh. However due to the very harsh temperatures in UAE, especially in summer, some products might get damaged or hardened during shipping. If you have received a damaged product, please inform us within 14 days from the delivery date and we will issue you a full refund and will provide you with return postage.
If the products are delivered to you beyond the promised delivery date*, we will issue you a full refund including the shipping charges. * Please note that for Cash on Delivery orders, the first attempted delivery made by courier will be considered as the promised delivery date.